English | 2018 | ISBN: 128410169X | 423 Pages | PDF | 53 MB
Advanced Automotive Electricity and Electronics, published as part of the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series, gives students with a basic understanding of automotive electrical the additional knowledge and experience they need to diagnose and fix complex electrical systems and circuits. Focused on a “strategy-based diagnostics” approach, this book helps students master technical trouble-shooting in order to address the problem correctly on the first attempt.
• Outcome focused with clear objectives, assessments, and seamless coordination with task sheets
• Reviews basic electrical concepts, wiring diagrams, and circuit diagnosis
• Demonstrates how to properly diagnose advanced accessory, multiplex, and communication/network computer circuits
• Combines the latest electrical technology, such as body control systems, collision avoidance systems, and vehicle telematics, with more traditional skills, such as basic gauge clusters and controls
• Provides additional training for the use of advanced tools, such as the graphing multimeter and oscilloscope
• Offers instructors an intuitive, methodical course structure and helpful support tools for a second semester course in electricity and electronics
Written in an in-depth yet engaging style by an experienced professional, this book ensures students have the foundation and skills to tackle complex electrical automotive systems now and in the future.