Become an expert in Image Processing in Python 3: Learn Scikit-image in detail and basics of NumPy, Matplotlib, Jupyter
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 703 MB | Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concepts in Image Processing
- Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Image processing and visualization using NumPy and Matplotlib
- Image Processing with scikit-image
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Become a Master in Image Processing with Python 3 and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level image processing and computer vision professional can earn minimum $100000 (that’s five zeros after 1) in today’s economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Image Processing with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Image Processing before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of scikit-image with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Scikit-image with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, and Matplotlib.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 80 lectures and more than 10.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Image Processing with Python 3!
This course will teach you Image Processing in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, and Scikit-learn installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of Digital Image Processing
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Basics Image Processing with NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Scikit-image
- Reading and Displaying Images
- Transformations on images
- Histogram Equalization
- Improving Images
- Feature Detection
- Miscellaneous operations on images
- and much more…..
You will get lifetime access to over 80 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Image Processing with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Computer Vision and Image/Signal Processing Professionals
- Digital Imaging Professionals
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Robotics Professionals
- Data Science Professionals
- Anyone with zeal and enthusiasm to learn