Deep learning is driving advances in artificial intelligence that are changing our world. Enroll now to build and apply your own deep neural networks to challenges like image classification and generation, time-series prediction, and model deployment.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 3.3 GB | Language: English
What You Will Learn
Become an expert in neural networks, and learn to implement them using the deep learning framework PyTorch. Build convolutional networks for image recognition, recurrent networks for sequence generation, generative adversarial networks for image generation, and learn how to deploy models accessible from a website.
This program has been created specifically for students who are interested in machine learning, AI, and/or deep learning, and who have a working knowledge of Python programming, including NumPy and pandas. Outside of that Python expectation and some familiarity with calculus and linear algebra, it’s a beginner-friendly program.See detailed requirements.
- IntroductionGet your first taste of deep learning by applying style transfer to your own images, and gain experience using development tools such as Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks.
- Neural NetworksLearn neural networks basics, and build your first network with Python and NumPy. Use the modern deep learning framework PyTorch to build multi-layer neural networks, and analyze real data.Predicting Bike-Sharing Patterns
- Convolutional Neural NetworksLearn how to build convolutional networks and use them to classify images (faces, melanomas, etc.) based on patterns and objects that appear in them. Use these networks to learn data compression and image denoising.Dog-Breed Classifier
- Recurrent Neural NetworksBuild your own recurrent networks and long short-term memory networks with PyTorch; perform sentiment analysis and use recurrent networks to generate new text from TV scripts.Generate TV scripts
- Generative Adversarial NetworksLearn to understand and implement a Deep Convolutional GAN (generative adversarial network) to generate realistic images, with Ian Goodfellow, the inventor of GANs, and Jun-Yan Zhu, the creator of CycleGANs.Generate Faces
- Deploying a Sentiment Analysis ModelTrain and deploy your own PyTorch sentiment analysis model. Deployment gives you the ability to use a trained model to analyze new, user input. Build a model, deploy it, and create a gateway for accessing it from a website.Deploying a Sentiment Analysis Model