Gain real-world experience running live campaigns as you learn from top experts in the field. Launch your career with a 360-degree understanding of digital marketing.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 0 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 4.2 GB | Language: English
Students should have basic computer skills and be comfortable navigating online.
- Marketing FundamentalsIn this course, we give you a framework to help you organize and plan your marketing approach. We also introduce you to three companies that are featured throughout the Digital Marketing Nanodegree program as examples of how to apply what you learn in both B2C and B2B contexts.Prepare to Market
- Content StrategyContent is at the core of all marketing activity. In this course you learn how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content that works well for your target audience, and how to measure its impact.
- Social Media MarketingSocial media is a powerful channel for marketers. In this course, you learn more about the main social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform.Market your Content
- Social Media Advertising with Facebook BlueprintCutting through the noise in social media can be challenging, and often, marketers must use paid social media marketing strategies to amplify their message. In this course, you learn about the opportunities for targeted advertising in social media and how to execute advertising campaigns that resonate with your audience.Run a Facebook Campaign
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Search engines are an essential part of the online experience. Learn how to optimize your search engine presence through on-site and off-site activities, including how to develop your target keyword list, optimize your website UX and design, and execute a link-building campaign.Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Audit
- Search Engine Marketing with Google AdsOptimizing visibility in search engine results is an essential part of digital marketing. Reinforcing findability through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an effective tactic to achieve your marketing objectives. In this course, you learn how to create, execute, and optimize an effective ad campaign using Ads by Google.Run an Ads Campaign
- Display AdvertisingDisplay advertising is a powerful marketing tool, strengthened by new platforms like mobile, new video opportunities, and enhanced targeting. In this course, you learn how display advertising works, how it is bought and sold (including in a programmatic environment), and how to set up a display advertising campaign using Google Ads.Evaluate a Display Advertising Campaign
- Email MarketingEmail is an effective marketing channel, especially at the conversion and retention stage of the customer journey. In this course, you learn how to create an email marketing strategy, create and execute email campaigns, and measure the results.Market with Email
- Measure and Optimize with Google AnalyticsActions online can be tracked, and so can the effect of your digital marketing efforts. In this course, you learn how to use Google Analytics to evaluate your audience, measure the success of your acquisition and engagement efforts, evaluate your user’s conversions to your goals, and use those insights to plan and optimize your marketing budgets.Create your Digital Marketing Portfolio