MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 1.25 GB| Language: English
What you’ll learn
- do confirmatory analysis using AMOS
- establish reliability and validity of a scale using AMOS
- do Structural Equation Modelling using AMOS
- analyse complex path models and derive insight from multivariate data
- There is no prerequisite. You just need computer with AMOS installed. Some basic understanding of Statistics and SPSS would be helpful.
If you are looking to test a complex structural model then you already know the importance of AMOS. Its a powerful and one of the most popular tool for doing Structural Equation Modelling.
If you are a researcher then your knowledge of research will not be complete unless you mastered the SEM as vast majority of researches are increasingly using SEM. You can refer to my research papers that I have published using SEM:
- Sanjay Singh & Yogita Aggarwal (2017). Happiness at Work Scale: Construction and psychometric validation of a measure using mixed method approach. Journal of Happiness Studies. doi:10.1007/s10902-017-9882-x. Springer
- Sanjay Singh & Yogita Aggarwal (2017). Antecedents and consequences of work significance in Indian organizations. Journal Management, Spirituality and Religion. doi: 10.1080/14766086.2017.1320580. Taylor & Francis
In this course you will learn how to do SEM from scratch using AMOS. AMOS is a powerful tool for confirmatory validation and often used by researchers and psychometricians for research and high impact publishing. It enables you to specify, estimate, assess and present models to show hypothesized relationships among variables. The AMOS software lets you build and test complex models more accurately and efficiently than standard multivariate statistics techniques.
I am sure you will absolutely love this course. If not you can take your full refund within 30 days!! No questions asked!!
I am very responsive to questions and in case you need any clarification I am just a message away.
Some reviews from my SPSS Foundation course:
- “Really Excellent in Explaining the topics each and every point step by step and I like his way of teaching approach.. I feel , it’s very easy to understand the SPSS Tool in this way.. Thank You so much Dr. Sanjay Singh “
- “Very well organized and easy to understand”
- “its a must have course on SPSS. Excellent job by instructors! Trainer is very helpful n units are very well organized. Looking for more and more stuff from the trainer.”
Sign up and Start learning AMOS the right way!!
Who this course is for:
- Researchers and PhD students
- Anyone looking to master SEM using AMOS
- Data Analysts
- Research Methodologists
- Social Scientists