MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 3.74 GB | Language: English
What you’ll learn
- You will learn What’s the Finite Element Metod
- You will learn the interface of the Ansys Workbench
- You will learn the interface of the Ansys Mechanical
- You will learn the steps of Finite Element Analysis steps
- You will learn the Creating Mesh Model Tecniques
- You will learn defining Contacts and Boundary Conditions
- You will be able to do Static Structural Analysis
- You will be able to do Thermal Analysis
- You will be able to do Modal Analysis
- PC and internet connection
- High motivation
- Loaded Ansys Workbench on computer
- It it not necassay to know anything about Ansys, training is starting from the begining !
ANSYS is a general purpose software, used to simulate interactions of all disciplines of physics, structural, vibration, fluid dynamics, heat transfer and electromagnetic for engineers.
So ANSYS, which enables to simulate tests or working conditions, enables to test in virtual environment before manufacturing prototypes of products. Furthermore, determining and improving weak points, computing life and foreseeing probable problems are possible by 3D simulations in virtual environment.
ANSYS software with its modular structure as seen in the table below gives an opportunity for taking only needed features. ANSYS can work integrated with other used engineering software on desktop by adding CAD and FEA connection modules.
In this couse firstly we will talk about the Finite Element Metod and then we will start to use Ansys Workbench software which is very popular in finite element analysis programs.
About ansys worbench program, we will use interface of the Workbench, interface of the Mechanical and we will learn how we can create Mesh Models and we will also talk about the details of the Meshing Operations. And one of the another important thing is about in this subject defining Contacts, Joints and Boundary Conditions.
After all this kind of very important knowledge we will use Ansys Workbench program with lastest version 19 for Static Structural analysis, Thermal analysis and Modal analysis. We will do lots of example aplications with Ansys Workbench.
We will start learning from the begining and we will progress step by step so it is not necessary to know anything about the Ansys Workbench software before this training.
After this training course you will learn the what is the Finite Element Metod, you can use the Workbench interface, Mechanical interface, you can create correct Mesh Models, this is one of the very important subject for doing a proper analysis, you will also learn define contacts, joint and boundary conditions correctly. After this training you will learn to do static structural analysis, thermal anlaysis, modal analysis with Ansys Workbench 19 and you can connect these analyzes to each other when it is necessary.
Who this course is for:
- People who wants to learn Ansys
- Designers and Engineers
- Engineering students