.MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 1.5 hours | Size: 596 MB learn how to wire power sockets, lighting bulb with switches also how to read electrical plans
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course you will be able to wire group of lights , switches and power socket.
Also you will be able to apply for a job to work as site and designer electrical engineer
Moreover you will be able to read and understand electrical drawings and load schedules
familiar with ohm’s law and power relation law
patient and to focus in each lecture
bring note book to write down specific notes
If you are beginner, fresh graduate or electrical engineer student and you are interested to learn about the electrical system in the houses and buildings , so this course will be a good choice for you because of what listed below :
1) This course will let you understand how the electricity works in our houses,buildings such as offices,restaurants,schools,hospitals and libraries …etc .
2) You will study in this course about the AC system 240-415 V .
3) You will learn how to wire group of lighting to switches also how to connect fans and power sockets through a lot of practical exercises at this course .
4) How to calculate the load ( current and power ) for each equipment you would fix it .
5) How to read electrical drawings and plans such as lighting layout , power layout , single line diagram and load schedule .
6) Circuit breakers will be considered in this course ( MCB and MCCB ).
7) Types of wires and cables will be considered also .
8) what is the meaning for 3-phase and single phase in our real life .
9) Whats the real benefit for earthing and why do we use earthing in electrical .
10) Moreover I will show you types of switches and power sockets .
At the end of the course you will be familiar with wiring (lights with switches and power sockets) and you will have the courage to read and understand the electrical plans , so be ready and be patient .
Meanwhile if you have a curious to learn about electrical wiring in houses this course will give you a good experience , in addition at the end of this course you will be able to apply or to work as site electrical engineer , or electrical engineer designer or both .
Who this course is for:
Electrical Engineer students or fresh graduate Engineers
Any one who has curious to learn about wiring in electrical low voltage system
if you are interested to know about electrical panels