MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 10 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 3.58 GB | Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Master the latest version of Bulma
- How to creating fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to use all the modifiers
- How to create all kinds of forms
- How to build all of the 11 elements
- How to build all of the 10 components
- How to add icons with Font Awesome 5
- Project 1: Create a resume and CV page with Bulma
- Project 2: Create a small business website with Bulma
- Project 3: Create a knowledge base with Bulma
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A text editor and a browser
The only Udemy course about the Bulma CSS framework. Supports the latest version: v0.7.1.
This course covers all the following aspects of Bulma:
- how to create fluid and responsive layouts with the use of breakpoints, Bulma’s powerful grid system and more
- how to structure all kinds of content, including typography, images, icons, tables and more
- how to build all of the 11 elements, including buttons, images, notification, dropdowns, progress bars, tag and title
- how to build all of the 10 components, including breadcrumb, card, dropdown, menu, modal and pagination
- how to build a resume and CV page
- how to build a small business website
- how to build a knowledge base
- how to build an online forum
In addition to just learning about the different parts of Bulma you will find a detailed walk-through of how to create various complete projects using these parts.
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
- Bulma Learning Kit: Downloadable ZIP file that works offline A custom built learning kit with source code for all parts of Bulma. Features a reference section with many examples and a practice section, which you can use while learning about Bulma. More than 100 source files included in this learning kit.
Upcoming future updates:
This course currently supports the latest version of Bulma (v0.7.1) and I will continue to update it as Bulma evolves and new versions are released.
I will also add more complete projects in the future, so this course will continue to be of high value to the students.
Bulma – one of the world’s most popular front-end framework!
This course covers all important aspects of the latest version of one of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bulma. Bulma has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bulma works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bulma from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently. In the second half you will learn how to make complete web projects using Bulma.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make responsive and modern websites with Bulma
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make quick prototypes
- Anyone who wants to learn a new and popular CSS framework