English | March 29th, 2019 | ISBN: 126012892X | 240 pages | EPUB | 26.74 MB
This engaging review guide and workbook is the ideal tool for sharpening your Trigonometry skills!
This review guide and workbook will help you strengthen your Trigonometry knowledge, and it will enable you to develop new math skills to excel in your high school classwork and on standardized tests. Clear and concise explanations will walk you step by step through each essential math concept. 500 practical review questions, in turn, provide extensive opportunities for you to practice your new skills. If you are looking for material based on national or state standards, this book is your ideal study tool!
• Aligned to national standards, including the Common Core State Standards, as well as the standards of non-Common Core states and Canada
• Designed to help you excel in the classroom and on standardized tests
• Concise, clear explanations offer step-by-step instruction so you can easily grasp key concepts
• You will learn how to apply Trigonometry to practical situations
• 500 review questions provide extensive opportunities for you to practice what you’ve learned