Learn the future of creating React apps today
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 1.2 GB | Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Understand how React Hooks work in-depth
- Build impressive, real-world applications with React Hooks
- Use React Hooks in place of previous libraries and patterns (i.e. Redux, Higher Order Components, etc.)
- Basic familiarity with the React library
What are React Hooks??
React Hooks are a groundbreaking feature in React that fundamentally change the way we create React applications.
What do React Hooks change? Everything!
- No need for class components!
- No more this keyword!
- No more Redux!
- No more lifecycle methods!
- No more props drilling!
React Hooks remove the need for all of these things! How? I’ll show you!
This course will give you everything you need to learn and be effective with the latest features of React Hooks.
These features are a huge change in how we make React apps.
Don’t delay in learning what hooks have to offer.
Don’t get left behind.
Start using the latest and greatest features in Reactright now with React Hooks!
What will we build in this course?
- Three (3) unique projects made with React Hooks
- Create an entire CRUD application from scratch with React Hooks as well as its own API
- Build a news application where we can search for and fetch articles on programming topics like React Hooks
What will we cover in this course?
- How to use and be effective with the major hooks (useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext, useRef)
- Understand in-depth how each of these hooks work and what they replace (according to our class components)
- See how to replace state management libraries like Redux with the useReducer Hook
- Remove the need to pass data around using props with React Context and the useContext Hook
- How to fetch data with async / await functions with the useEffect hook
- How to effectively manage state in function components with the useState Hook
- Working with / manipulating React elements using the useRef Hook
- See how to create your own custom hooks for your own purposes and individual applications
- How to work with external / browser APIs using React Hooks
- Learn the TailwindCSS Framework to rapidly style your React apps
- Use the Global Serverless Deployment tool Now to deploy our API and final project
- And much more…
No matter where you are in your React abilities, in a few hours, I’ll take you from knowing nothing about React Hooks to being able to build complete, practical web apps with them.
I’ll give you detailed explanations so you know exactly what’s going on. And we’ll also be making useful, enjoyable projects every step of the way to reinforce what you’ve learned.
Don’t delay. Let’s get started making next-generation React apps with React Hooks.
Who this course is for:
- React / web developers interested in learning cutting-edge React features
- Ambitious students looking to improve their React skills with the latest techniques