Protect yourself, gain the hottest new job skills, and learn the tricks the bad guys use – with Kali Linux & Metasploit!
Created by Bryson Payne
Last updated 8/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Secure your computer, your network, and your data from 99% of all attacks on the Internet.
- Test for security vulnerabilities using the tricks the bad guys use.
- Find and fix weaknesses and harden your computer’s security.
- Avoid phishing, viruses, ransomware, and online scams.
- Keep yourself safe online, at home, at school, or at work.
- You should feel comfortable installing new software.
- Some experience entering commands in the Linux, Mac, or Windows command-line terminal is helpful.
- A PC, Mac, or Linux computer with up to 100 GB of free disk space to set up your FREE virtual lab.
- No programming experience required.
Description★★★★★ Join over 1,800 students in this hands-on Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity course! ★★★★★ Learn Ethical Hacking, one of the fastest-growing and highest-paying careers, with over 1 Million cybersecurity job openings available this year! Learn practical, useful cybersecurity step-by-step from Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and author of the Amazon #1 New Release and Top 10 Best Seller in Children’s Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code (2015, No Starch Press). Dr. Payne is also the Director of the Center for Cyber Operations Education at the University of North Georgia and directs the National Cyber Warrior Academy summer program. Give Yourself a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World
- Quickly master new hands-on skills in Linux, Windows and Android hacking and cybersecurity.
- Set up your own safe, FREE virtual network and VM (virtual machine) lab for Ethical Hacking on your PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Protect yourself from viruses, phishing, ransomware, and other attacks by learning how the bad guys work, and how to stop them.
- Includes Mobile Hacking on your own Android VM, plus Car Hacking using can-utils and ICSim on Kali Linux.
- Great for beginners, or for capable computer users who want to learn both how and why to secure their data.
- Learn to fix vulnerabilities, and how to stop 85% of attacks by doing just four things.
- Retrieve files from an old computer (Mac or PC, laptop or desktop), even if you’ve forgotten the password
- Set up a virtual “sandbox” to safely open suspicious files without exposing your “real” computer
- Learn command-line short-cuts and power tools that make you look like a computer wizard!
- Understand how viruses and backdoors infect your computer AND phone, and how to stop them!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to protect their information, their family, their business, or their country from online attacks.
- If you want to learn useful, real-world ethical hacking skills, this is the course for you.
- This is NOT a certification course, but most skills will transfer to CEH, OSCP, and other hands-on certifications.
- Perfect for beginners, or for competent computer users who want to learn how and why to protect themselves online.