The Complete Ethical Hacking Masterclass: Beginner To Expert
Created by Alexis Ahmed
Last updated 3/2018
- Setup your own virtual penetration testing lab
Completely anonymize your online and hacking activity
Setup a VPN with Kali Linux
- Setup Proxychains and a VPN for maximum anonymity and minimum DNS leaks
- Use the Linux terminal for Ethical Hacking
- Setup Terminal alternatives to boost productivity
- Understand the networking fundamentals behind ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Understand the OSI layer
- Understand the 3 way TCP handshake
- Grasp the usaage of Nmap for information gathering
- Understand the Nmap syntax for a variety of scans
- Use Nmap for advanced discovery
- Use Nmap for advanced information gathering
- Understand the Metasploit syntax for ethical hacking
- Understand the Metasploit terminology used for penetration testing and ethical hacking
- Perform exploitation with Metasploit
- Install the Metasploit community Web GUI edition
- Web server hacking with Metasploit
- FTP Backdoor exploitation
- Using Nikto Web vulnerability scanner
- WordPress hacking
- Using WPScan
- Password cracking with John The Ripper
- BeEF browser exploitation
- Bruteforce attacks
- Using Veil Evasion
- Generating Wordlists
- Using Netcat
- Arp spoofing
- Arp poisoning
- WPA/WPA2 cracking with aircrack-ng
- WPA/WPA2 cracking with airgeddon
- DDoS Attacks
- Network sniffing with Wireshark
- Generating backdoors
- Using RAT’
- This Course Requires A Computer And An Internet Connection.
- No prior experience or knowledge of Ethical Hacking is required. The course will take you through everything you need to know about Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
- Basic Knowledge of Kali Linux
- Basic Knowledge of Linux
The Complete Ethical Hacking Masterclass Is The Most Comprehensive And Extensive Course On Ethical Hacking With The Aim Of taking you from beginner to advanced.
This course covers every aspect of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing from information gathering with tools like Nmap to exploitation and privilege escalation with Metasploit.
Curious about Ethical Hacking?
Want to learn Ethical Hacking the right way?
Want to learn Ethical Hacking from beginner to advanced?
Want to learn how to setup a virtual penetration testing environment?
Want to learn how to setup proxychains and VPN’s for maximum anonymity?
Want to learn how to use Linux for Ethical Hacking?
Want to learn how the Networking fundamentals of Ethical Hacking?
Want to learn information gathering with Nmap?
Want to learn how to use Metasploit for penetration testing and Ethical Hacking?
Want to learn Web server hacking?
Want to learn advanced client side and server side exploitation?
Want to learn how to attack wired and wireless networks (WPA/WPA2)?
Want to learn how to perform network sniffing with Wireshark?
Want to learn post exploitation and privilege escalation?
Whatever you want to learn about Ethical Hacking and penetration testing. This Course Has Everything You Will Ever Need To Know About Ethical Hacking.
This Course Has Everything From Basic Terminology, Setting Up A Secure And Safe Environment to advanced exploitation with frameworks like Metasploit.
This course will show you the best frameworks and techniques used in Ethical Hacking.
This course will ensure that you grasp and understand the techniques used in Ethical Hacking
This course is targeted at anyone who wants to get started with Ethical Hacking. Even if you are a complete beginner, or someone who has a little experience. You are in the right place.
Why you should learn Ethical Hacking?
1. Just because you haven’t been hacked doesn’t mean you’re safe. Convincing workplace management that security is a serious concern has, at times, been difficult. It could be that the company has never experienced a security breach, so the company feels it must be pretty secure already. This is a lot like saying, “I’ve never been in a car wreck, so I don’t need auto insurance.” Several recent security breaches of major organizations have caused many to reconsider their own lax security postures.
2. It’s a worthwhile investment. It is sometimes hard to invest the dollars into security training, especially when budgets are already tight. However, the cost of learning is substantially lower than the cost of a security breach. In addition to the financial cost, it might also be difficult to invest the time required to learn about security and ethical hacking. But once again, a security breach can be very messy and destructive. Preventing a potential security breach requires much less time than fixing one.
3. All knowledge is power. Some recent hacks have actually been executed using simple hacking methods that you could learn in the Ethical Hacking Masterclass. While it’s certainly true that many hacks require skillful shellcoding know-how and experience, many other effective hacking techniques are actually quite simple. For example, in ethical hacking, you will learn how to perform attacks that allow you to abscond with user passwords, compromise web servers, take root ownership of a system, and much more — all without programming or shellcoding experience.
4. It’s ethical. It’s only unethical if you enjoy it. Just kidding! Ethical hackers agree to only test security measures on systems they have legal, contractual permission to test. Or, they can always attack their own closed systems where no other systems are affected. An ethical hacker learns what unethical hackers would do and how they would do it. This helps us to counteract unethical attacks on victims.
5. It’s fun! There’s a great feeling of satisfaction that comes from successfully compromising a system!
- Anyone interested in learning Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
- Anyone interested in Cyber Security
- Anyone wanting to learn Metasploit
- Anyone interested in becoming an Ethical Hacker