Get started with Object-Oriented Design and the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Use UML for effective communication!
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours
Genre: eLearning | 665 MB | Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Learn UML from a leading expert
- Think as professional software designers
- Gain a working knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and UML 2.0
- Communicate more clearly and eliminate misunderstandings
- Get ready for technical job interviews
- Increase your software development productivity
- Create professional UML diagrams
- No prerequisites (we will teach you everything you need to know)
- A desire to learn
- Basic programming skills are helpful, but not required
** The best-selling UML and Object-Oriented Design course on Udemy (Updated January 2019) **
Explore the fundamental concepts behind modern, object-oriented software design best practices. Learn how to work with UML to approach software development more efficiently.
In this comprehensive course, instructor Károly Nyisztor helps to familiarize you with the fundamentals of object-oriented design and analysis. He introduces each concept using simple terms, avoiding confusing jargon. He focuses on the practical application, using hands-on examples you can use for reference and practice.
Throughout the course, Károly walks you through several examples to familiarize yourself with software design and UML. Plus, he walks you through a case study to review all the steps of designing a real software system from start to finish.
- Understanding software development methodologies
- Choosing the right methodology: Waterfall vs. Agile
- Fundamental object-Orientation concepts: Abstraction, Polymorphism and more
- Collecting requirements
- Mapping requirements to technical descriptions
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Use case, class, sequence, activity, and state diagrams
- Designing a Note-Taking App from scratch
You will acquire professional and technical skills together with an understanding of object-orientation principles and concepts. After completing this course, you’ll be able to understand the inner workings of object-oriented software systems. You will communicate easily and effectively with other developers using object-orientation terms and UML diagrams.
What Student Are Saying about this Course:
“I am a software development college student and this course helped me A LOT with my studies and tests. The content is clear, essential and to the point. Thank you very much!” – Miriam Wojcik
“Great course, I particularly like the fact that Mr. Nyisztor began with the concepts of OO design outside UML.” – Randall Reed
“This course is the best online course I have ever taken.” – Syed Aqib
“Good course! Easy to understand and apply. You’ll get up and running quickly with UML diagrams.” – Panos Filippakos
“I was amazed by the clarity of the explanation of the terminology – pokemon rules ;)” – Adam Rudnicki
You’ll Get Premium Support
As a student of this course, you’ll get personalized attention and support.
Our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund you your money – no questions asked! We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the course. That’s why we’re happy to offer you this money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and click the enroll button. See you in the first lesson!
About the Author
Károly Nyisztor is a veteran mobile
developer and instructor.
He has built several successful iOS apps and games—most of which were featured by Apple—and is the founder at LEAKKA, a software development, and tech consulting company. He’s worked with companies such as Apple, Siemens, SAP, and Zen Studios.
Currently, he spends most of his days as a professional software engineer and IT architect. In addition, he teaches object-oriented software design, iOS, Swift, Objective-C, and UML. As an instructor, he aims to share his 20+ years of software development expertise and change the lives of students throughout the world. He’s passionate about helping people reveal hidden talents, and guide them into the world of startups and programming.
You can find his courses and books on all major platforms including Amazon, Lynda, LinkedIn Learning, Pluralsight, Udemy, and iTunes.
Who this course is for:
- If you know how to write code but want to design and implement complex applications